Bachelor's Programme Committee
The Bachelor's Programme Committee is responsible for the constant process of adjusting and modifying the education programme, for instance, by means of education evaluations, both small-scale and large-scale.
Student Representatives 2018-2019
- 1st year IBP, Dune Jansen
- 1st year BP, Vincent Flierman
- 2nd year IBP, Nicola Hughes
- 2nd year BP , Eva Knubben
- Pre-master, Alicia Draaisma
- Parttime bachelor, Mary de Boer-Groen
The Committee is concerned with:
- possible overlap between courses,
- whether courses follow up on each other,
- the exact formulation of regulations for teaching and examinations, etc.
The Bachelor's Programme Committee acts as advisor to the Board of Education. In other to ensure a broad basis for advice, the Committee includes 6 students, in addition to one lecturer for each section. Students are encouraged to participate as much as possible in the resulting reorganisations of education.
- Peter de Heus - Methodology and Statistics in Psychology
- Melle van der Molen - Child and Adolescent Psychology
- Zsuzsika Sjoerds - Cognitive Psychology
- Hester Ruigendijk - Social and Organisational Psychology
- Rebecca Schaefer - Health, Medical and Neuropsychology
- Joanne Mouthaan - Clinical Psychology
The BPC meets once a month. The sessions are open to the public. Students contribute to the BPC's activities through regular written education evaluations and evaluation panels. In addition, students can always approach members of the BPC with remarks concerning the programme.
- Mara van der Burgt
Student member Executive Board
- Paul Schuurman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Study association Labyrint
- Arjaan Wit - Director of Studies
- Anna Zandvliet - Manager Psychology Office
Ellen de Bruijn - Associate Professor
Jan van Rooij - Study advisor bachelors