Advice in education matters
The programme committees advise the institute and faculty councils about everything that concerns education. Furthermore, these committees actively contribute to quality assurance of the Institute’s bachelor’s and master’s programmes. Both staff and students are represented in the programme committees. They maintain close contact with their constituencies, for whom they serve as a point of contact.
Suggestions for improvement?
How students see their programmes is and important indicator for the quality of education. The programme committees make sure that students are being heard, for example, during the annual of the Course and Examination Regulations, the course calendar and teaching evaluations. At the same time, ad hoc advice is appreciated. As a student, you can always contact your Programme Committee with ideas or proposals to further improve the quality of our programmes.
The Institute of Political Science has two programme committees:
Each committee has its own e-mailbox. Messages are dealt with confidentially and teachers and professors have no access to this mailbox.
Programme Committee Bachelor’s
- Cynthia van Vonno (chair)
- Gisela Hirschmann
- Francesco Ragazzi
- Tom Theuns
- Joao Delfim de Almedia Aleluia Bazelga (BSc Political Science: International Relations and Organisations, 3rd year)
- Robin Buijs (BSc Politicologie, 4th year)
- Björn Laurin Kühn (BSc Political Science: International Relations and Organisations, 2nd year)
- Frederika Togtema (BSc Political Science: International Relations and Organisations, 2nd year)
Ruben Verheul (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Programme Committee Master’s
- Jonah Schulhofer-Wohl (chair)
- Corinna Jentzsch
- Billy Tsagkroni
- Merel van Assem (Democracy and Representation)
- Yasmine Naami (International Politics)
- Farah Shahin (Nationalism, Ethnic Conflict and Development)
Ruben Verheul (email@example.com)