Advice in education matters
The programme committees advise the institute and faculty councils about everything that concerns education. Furthermore, these committees actively contribute to quality assurance of the Institute’s bachelor’s and master’s programmes. Both staff and students are represented in the programme committees. They maintain close contact with their constituencies, for whom they serve as a point of contact.
Suggestions for improvement?
How students see their programmes is and important indicator for the quality of education. The programme committees make sure that students are being heard, for example, during the annual of the Course and Examination Regulations, the course calendar and teaching evaluations. At the same time, ad hoc advice is appreciated. As a student, you can always contact your Programme Committee with ideas or proposals to further improve the quality of our programmes.
The Institute of Political Science has two programme committees:
Each committee has its own e-mailbox. Messages are dealt with confidentially and teachers and professors have no access to this mailbox.
Programme Committee Bachelor’s
- Cynthia van Vonno (chair)
- Gisela Hirschmann
- Babak Rezaeedaryakenari
- Francesco Ragazzi
- Joao Delfim de Almedia Aleluia Bazelga (BSc Political Science: International Relations and Organisations, 2nd year)
- Marit van der Heide (BSc Politicologie, 3rd year - until May 2023)
- Elena van der Klok (BSc Politicologie: Internationale Politiek)
- Huba Varga (BSc Political Science: International Relations and Organisations, 1st year)
Ruben Verheul (email@example.com)
Programme Committee Master’s
- Matthew Di Giuseppe (chair)
- Billy Tsagkroni
- Jonah Schulhofer-Wohl (vice chair)
- Eldad Vainstoc (International Organisation)
- Shakki Bhat (International Organisation)
- Josef Svab (Nationalism, Ethnic Conflict and Development)
Ruben Verheul (firstname.lastname@example.org)