The Education Office is responsible for the support of all Education processes at the Faculty of Archaeology.
We work according to a service agreement.
Our main tasks are:
- Curriculum coordination and administration
- Student advice
- Support of several educational committees
- Advice on educational development
- Quality assurance
If you want to reach out to the Education Office, please use one of the e-mail addresses below:
- Study Advisers: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exchange Coordinator: email@example.com
- For general questions on student administration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also make an appointment through the online tool or make use of one of the consultation hours (Monday 12.00-14.00 and Thursday 13.00-15.00 in room A2.04).
Student Administration Desk Archaeology
The Student Administration Desk is open on
- Monday from 10.00 - 14.00 hours
- Thursday from 12.00 - 15.00 hours
You can find the Administration Desk in the A wing, on the second floor of the Van Steenis building.