Communications and Marketing
The team Communications and Marketing is responsible for the Faculty's communications in the broadest sense of the term, both internal as well as external. The team supervises the social media channels of the Faculty, composes newsletters to staff, students, and alumni, aims to let new students enroll in the programme, and manages the Faculty webite and the research's blog.
When to contact Communications?
- In case of news worthy publications, grant conferments, and media appearances
- For communications advice and general help with press contacts
- For bringing events and activities under the attention of internal and external target audiences
- For updating your personal profile page.
- For contributing to the Faculty's research blog www.leidenarchaeologyblog.nl
Forms and guidelines
The team of Communications and Marketing is fulltime available, and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.