The Institute of Public Administration is managed by the Institute Board, which consists of the Scientific Director, Director of Education, the student member and two other members.
They are appointed by the faculty from the scientific staff of the institute for a period of two years, in principle.
The Institute Board is responsible for the workflow of the employees, and promotes consistency between education and scientific research in the field of Public Administration.
Members of the Institute Board
The board consists of:
- Prof. dr. B. Steunenberg; Scientific Director
- Dr. M. Beerkens; Director of studies
- Isabelle Tunnissen - Student member
- Erik van Oenen - Institute Manager
- Eveliene Veen - Secretary