The Housing Department has tasks at a strategic policy level and an operational level.
- Initiating the university housing strategy.
- Developing university complexes.
- Developing university management models such as the Tenant-Landlord model.
- Aligning the university housing demand with the available supply.
- Management of real estate contracts.
- Management of vacant buildings.
- Providing surveillance and security of buildings.
- Guiding project relocations.
- Drafting security plans for separate faculties and buildings.
- Management of the insurance policy for buildings and inventory.