Responsible for the strategy of the Institute of Psychology; managing the personnel and finances of the institute; distributing tasks among staff members.
The Executive Board is responsible for:
- the strategy of the institute
- managing the personnel and finances of the institute
- distributing tasks among staff members
- stimulating the cohesion of education and research in the field of psychology
Board of Education
The Board of Education is responsible for the organisation and integration of education within the Institute of Psychology.
The Board of Education:
- ensures the continuing quality of education and formulates guidelines and conditions to this effect in the form of a Quality Control Plan.
- advises the Faculty Board on the contents and organisation of the Programmes offered by the Institute of Psychology
- formulates the Teaching and Examination Regulations, of which a final version is approved by the Faculty Board
addressed to Drs M. Leemkuil
Institute of Psychology
2300 RB Leiden