Strategic Communication and Marketing directorate
Responsibilities of the directorate
The Strategic Communication and Marketing (SC&M) directorate develops and executes marketing and communication policies for Leiden University. SC&M advises the Executive Board and assists faculties with their marketing and communication.
What does the directorate do?
- It contributes to the realisation of Leiden University’s strategic policy
- It bears responsibility for the University’s internal, external and corporate communication
- It is responsible for all marketing activities while aiming to create a strong trademark identity for Leiden University
- It maintains the relationships with the alumni of the university
- SC&M includes the departments of Alumni Affairs and Fundraising, Communication Services, Internal Communication, Corporate Communication, Marketing and Office of the Beadle
Position within the University
Organisationally, SC&M is part of Leiden University’s Administration and Central Services.
T 071 527 3303
|P.O. Box 9500
2300 RA Leiden
2311 EZ Leiden
Google Maps directions