The Audit department is responsible for performing audits of faculties and supporting units and assessing the efficiency and efficacy of the University’s administration.
What does Audit do?
- Financial audits (assessing financial information)
- Operational audits (appraising operational processes)
- Compliance audits (assessing compliance with law and regulations).
- IT audit (assessing and advising on IT control in the organization, the structure of the IT organization and information security)
- Preparatory research in the event of suspected irregularities
Position at the University
The Audit department operates under Administration and Central Services but is independent in its work. It reports to the Executive Board and works closely with the external auditor.
All Audit staff can be found here.
071 527 6311
|Drs. J.R. (Judith) de Wilde
Tel: 071 527 1801