Would you like to know more about this master's programme? Please visit the website for prospective students.
- Chinese Linguistics
- Comparative Indo-European Linguistics
- English Language and Linguistics
- French Language and Linguistics
- German Language and Linguistics
- Italian Language and Linguistics
- Language and Communication
- Language Diversity of Africa, Asia and Native America
- Theoretical and Experimental Linguistics
- Translation in Theory and Practice (Dutch/English)
Website for enrolled students
Are you already a student of this master's programme? Please go to the programme website.