The Information Manager of the Faculty of Archeology is the intermediate between the faculty and the ISSC and the BestuursBureau. He is responsible for implementing ICT-policy and communicating about it.
At the Faculty of Archaeology the Information Management role is combined with those of Privacy Officer, ICT&O-coordinator and Research Data Manager. He also approves requests to the ISSC helpdesk.
The Information Manager can help you with
- Persistent problems with your digital work space (not solvable through the ISSC helpdesk).
- Advice on hardware or software choices.
- Support for Brightspace and web lectures.
- Using digital media in your education.
- Reviewing your Data Management Plan.
- Questions about personal data and the AVG/GDPR.
- Information security issues, such as phishing e-mail
- Questions about intellectual property and copyright.