Term & electoral system
Staff members in the Faculty Council are elected for 2 years, students for 1 year.
For the elections for the Faculty Council of the Faculty of Governance and Global Affairs, a candidate system is used. This means that seats are allocated directly to persons. More information about the election system can be found on the general page about Faculty Councils.
Formation 2021 – 2022
In 2021-2022 the Faculty Council of the Faculty of Governance and Global Affairs is composed as follows:
Staff section 1 September 2021 – 1 September 2022
- Elena Bondarouk (Institute of Public Administration)
- Annemarie Bouwman (Faculty bureau)
- Pauline Hutten (Institute of Security and Global Affairs)
- Vacancy (elections 2022)
Student section 1 September 2021 – 1 September 2022
- Max Garcia Hoogland (MSc Public Administration)
- Liza Koppes (BSc Security Studies)
- Canali Korkmaz (Public Administration)
- Loes Velthuis (Public Administration)