Term & electoral system
Staff members in the Faculty Council are elected for 2 years, students for 1 year.
For the elections for the Faculty Council of the Faculty of Governance and Global Affairs, a candidate system is used. This means that seats are allocated directly to persons. More information about the election system can be found on the general page about Faculty Councils.
Formation 2019 – 2020
In 2018-2019 the Faculty Council of the Faculty of Governance and Global Affairs is composed as follows:
Staff section 1 September 2019 – 1 September 2021
- Joris Larik (Leiden University College)
- Pauline Hutten (Institute of Security and Global Affairs)
- Emre Sener (Faculty Office)
Student section 1 September 2019 – 1 September 2020
- Kimon van Vuuren (Security Studies)
- Pieter Sellies (Liberal Arts and Sciences)
- Marléne Derksen (Bestuurskunde)
- Job Kemperman (Liberal Arts and Sciences)