HRM Learning & Development
The development of your (personal) leadership skills begins with HRM Learning & Development
Leading interdisciplinary research and education: that’s what Leiden University stands for. All professionals within the University make a to this, each in their own particular way. At HRM Learning & Development you develop your (personal) leadership skills and the professional competences that you need for your work today and in the future.
The focus at HRM Learning & Development is on three themes:
- The growth of (personal) leadership
- Developing professional skills and competences, and a professional attitude to work
- Job and career development
What does HRM Learning & Development do?
- Training courses and skills labs in general skills, such as working effectively, communication, project management
- Training programmes in the area of (personal) leadership skills
- Advice on individually tailored training courses
- Career coaching
- Coaching in the area of personal effectiveness and vitality
- Guidance of peer review groups
Position within the University
HRM Learning & Development is part of the Human Resource Management (HRM) department. HRM falls under the Operational Management directorate of Administration and Central Services.