Human Resource Management Directorate
HRM is responsible for University’s HRM policy, training policy, terms of employment policy and organisational development.
What does HRM do?
- Implements the HRM policy
- Provides staff training
- Provides information on the job market
- Advises on employment law
- Promotes internal mobility
- Career development
- (Team) coaching
- Advises on reorganisations and organisational development
Position at the University
HRM operates under the Administration Directorate, which in turn operates under Administration and Central Services. HRM Learning and Development and the Service Centre for International Staff (SCIS) fall under HRM.
All HRM staff can be found here.
|Drs. H.N.L. (Heleen) Cocu-Wassink
M.J.M.A. (Marianne) van Velthuijsen
Tel: 071 527 3144
|PO Box 9500
2300 RA Leiden
2312 EZ Leiden
Plan your route