As of 1 July 2023 the composition of the Research Board is as follows:
- Professor J.M. Ubink, Director of Research and chairman a.i.
- Professor M. Haentjens, Programme Coordinator Coherent Private Law
- Professor J. v.d. Streek, (in absense prof.dr. I.J. Mosquera Valderrama) Programme Coordinator Limits of Tax Jurisdiction
- Professor W.J.M. Voermans, (in absense dr. B.R. Rijpkema) Programme Coordinator The Legitimacy and Effectiveness of Law & Governance in a World of Multilevel Jurisdictions
- Dr. M. Jesse LL.M., Programme Coordinator The progression of EU law: Accommodating change and upholding values
- Dr. N. Sonneveld, Programme Coordinator Effective Protection of Fundamental Rights in a pluralist world
- Professor C. Stahn, Programme Coordinator Exploring the Frontiers of International Law
- Dr. E.L.W. Jongen (in absense dr. M.H.Y.G Erkens), Programme Coordinator Reform of Social Legislation
- Professor J.M. ten Voorde, (in absense prof.dr. M.M. Boone) Programme Coordinator Criminal Justice: Legitimacy, Accountability, and Effectivity
- T. Lubbers, Representative PhD student.
- M.A. van Trigt MA, secretary