Documentary Information and Archiving
DIA is responsible for the University’s documentary information and its archiving policy.
What does DIA do?
- Advises on archiving and the provision of information
- With regard to the dynamic archive:
- Post delivery within Administration and Central Services
- Provision of information
- With regard to the semi-static archive, help or intermediation with:
- Selecting what to destroy or retain
- Maintenance of the archive
- Inventory and transfer to the National Archive
Position at the University
DIA operates under the Administrative Shared Service Centre.
DIA works together with Leiden University Library when it comes to old archives. DIA
All DIA staff can be found here.
Tel. 071 527 3204
tel. 071 527 3185
|PO Box 9500
2300 RA Leiden
2312 EZ Leiden
Plan your route
- Information on archiving on the staff website.
- Please contact Max van der Wijk for more information about archiving and retention periods.