Faculty Board and Faculty Office
The faculty is headed by the Faculty Board, consisting of the Dean (research portfolio and also chairman), a board member with the portfolio education (also Deputy Dean), a board member with the portfolio of financial management and a student member (the assessor).
The Faculty Board is responsible for the strategic policy of the faculty as a whole, the areas of education, research and management. The Assessor is responsible to the Departmental Board in particular the interests of students. The portfolio of financial management is responsible for management and gives guidance to the faculty office. The Faculty Board meets weekly, these meetings are not public. Decisions by the Faculty Board (in Dutch).
- Prof.dr. Geert de Snoo is the Dean of the Faculty of Science. He is responsible for General Management, Human Resources Management (chair positions), Library Policy and Research Policy and is the head of the Graduate School.
- Prof.dr. Han de Winde is the Director of Education. He is also the Vice Dean of the Faculty of Science.
- Drs. Dirkje Schinkelshoek is the Director of Operational Management.
- Maxim Allaart is the Assessor. She is concerned with student issues.
- Mariken Overdijk (secretary)
- Margriet van Laere (secretary)
The Faculty Board is further supported by the Faculty Office.