The faculty is headed by the Faculty Board, consisting of the Dean (research portfolio and also chairman), a board member with the portfolio education (also Deputy Dean), a board member with the portfolio of financial management and a student member (the assessor).
The Faculty Board is responsible for the strategic policy of the faculty as a whole, the areas of education, research, and management. The Assessor is responsible to the Departmental Board, in particular, the interests of students. The portfolio of financial management is responsible for the management and gives guidance to the faculty office. The Faculty Board meets weekly, these meetings are not public. Decisions by the Faculty Board (in Dutch).
The Faculty Board consist of:
- Prof. dr. J. Knoester is Dean of the Faculty of Science. He is responsible for General Management, Human Resources Management (chair positions), and Library Policy and Research Policy.
- Prof.dr. Bart de Smit is the Director of Education and Vice Dean of the Faculty of Science.
- Suzanne van der Pluijm is the Director of Operational Management and responsible for policy in the area of finance.
- Ava Bauer is the assessor. The assessor is concerned with student issues
The Faculty Board is supported by:
- Esther van der Span (management assistent)
- Carey Batenburg-Einthoven (management assistent)
- Karin van Daalen - Benschop (management assistent)
- Floris van Kampen (board secretary)
- Liselore Brederode - Veerman (secretary)