The faculty is headed by the Faculty Board, consisting of the Dean (research portfolio and also chairman), a board member with the portfolio education (also Deputy Dean), a board member with the portfolio of financial management and a student member (the assessor).
The Faculty Board is responsible for the strategic policy of the faculty as a whole, the areas of education, research, and management. The Assessor is responsible to the Departmental Board, in particular, the interests of students. The portfolio of financial management is responsible for the management and gives guidance to the faculty office. The Faculty Board meets weekly, these meetings are not public. Decisions by the Faculty Board (in Dutch).
- Prof.dr. Michiel Kreutzer is Dean of the Faculty of Science. He is responsible for General Management, Human Resources Management (chair positions), Library Policy and Research Policy and is the head of the Graduate School.
- Prof.dr. Bart de Smit is the Director of Education and Vice Dean of the Faculty of Science.
- Drs. Dirkje Schinkelshoek is the Director of Operational Management and responsible for policy in the area of finance.
- Bas Schaalje is the assessor. The assessor is concerned with student issues.
- Liselore Brederode-Veerman (secretary)
- Carey Batenburg-Einthoven (secretary)
- Karin van Daalen (secretary)
- Ellemijn van der Ende (board secretary)