Finance Directorate supports The Executive Board in the internal administration of the University. Its role is as policy initiator, advisor and facilitator in all areas of the University’s internal administration.
What does Finance Directorate do?
- Coordinates the planning & control cycle of the University.
- Drafts quarterly reports (issued every 4 months) and liquidity reporting
- Drafts the University budget
- Drafts the Framework Memorandum
That memorandum is based on the allocation model: the mid-term allocation of funds
- Drafts the annual accounts and the policy explanation according to the figures
- Coordination and advice regarding:
- project management
- administrative organisation
- means of renewal
Position at the University
FEZ operates under the Administration Directorate and works closely with the controllers at the faculties and other organisational units.
All Finance Directorate staff can be found here.
|Drs. G. (Gertjan) Boshuizen
Tel. 071 527 3178
|PO Box 9500
2300 RA Leiden
2312 EZ Leiden
Plan your route