Web editors Political Science
The web editors of the Institute of Political Science write, edit and maintain information on the websites. We like to contribute to making your research more visible and to generating publicity for your events. We are happy to help you via our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to reach us?
- mail: email@example.com
- office: Pieter de la Court building, room 5.A45
Who are we?
- Jeanne Viet (Tuesdays to Fridays)
- Ruben Verheul (Mondays to Thursdays)
What can we do for you?
- assisting in communication needs
- writing and editing texts
- producing images and video content
- drafting news items
- supporting your academic outreach
- creating event announcements (online calendar and flyers)
- creation and maintenance of online content, such as web profiles (see also below)
› Uw webprofiel/your online profile (PDF for members Institute Political Science)
› Your online profile: who can edit what? (staff website)
› LUCRIS: registering your publications and displaying them on the ‘publications’ tab of your profile (Library website)