Web editors Political Science
The web editors of the Institute of Political Science write, edit and maintain information on the websites. We like to contribute to making your research more visible and to generating publicity for your events. Also, we gladly update, finetune information on, e.g., the websites for (prospective) students. You are welcome!
How to reach us?
- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- office: Pieter de la Court building (Leiden), room 5.A45
Who are we?
What can we do for you?
- assisting in communication needs
- writing and editing texts
- producing images and video content
- drafting news items
- supporting your academic outreach
- creating event announcements (online calendar and flyers)
- creation and maintenance of online content, such as web profiles (see also below)
› Uw webprofiel/your online profile (PDF for members Institute Political Science)
› Your online profile: who can edit what? (staff website)
› LUCRIS: registering your publications and displaying them on the ‘publications’ tab of your profile (Library website)
What/where are all these Leiden University sites?
Targeted to ‘the world at large’, sharing news, events and research and organisational/corporate matters. This is also where our Institute pages (including the web profiles) reside.
Leiden University, home
Institute of Political Science, home
For current students, with study information.
- International Relations and Organisations, EN: https://www.student.universiteitleiden.nl/en?cf=social-and-behavioural-sciences&cd=international-relations-and-organisations-bsc
- Politicologie/Internationale Politiek, NL: https://www.student.universiteitleiden.nl/?cf=sociale-wetenschappen&cd=politicologie-bsc
- Master's, EN: https://www.student.universiteitleiden.nl/en?cf=social-and-behavioural-sciences&cd=political-science-msc
Note that this site is ‘context-dependent’ (hence the complicated URL). On top of the page, you select your study programme; the site then shows information specific to that programme (and information pertaining to all study programmes).
Programme information for prospective students, presented per programme, in a fixed structure.
- Pol/IP, NL: https://www.universiteitleiden.nl/onderwijs/opleidingen/bachelor/politicologie
- IRO, EN: https://www.universiteitleiden.nl/en/education/study-programmes/bachelor/political-science/international-relations-and-organisations
- MSc, EN: https://www.universiteitleiden.nl/en/education/study-programmes/master/political-science
Current (and prospective?) staff members. HRM information, manuals/instructions, internal news, etc.
- EN: https://www.staff.universiteitleiden.nl/?cf=social-and-behavioural-sciences&cd=political-science
- NL: https://www.medewerkers.universiteitleiden.nl/?cf=sociale-wetenschappen&cd=politieke-wetenschap
Note that this site is ‘context-dependent’. On top of the page, you select your study organisational unit; the site then shows information specific to that unit (plus information relevant for all units).
For students and researchers.