The Faculty Council is the main consultation and advisory body within the Faculty of Archaeology and plays an intermediary role between different segments of the organization of the Faculty.
The Council has rights of approval and advice on a variety of issues concerning the Faculty. Its members also act as representatives for students and staff as well as providing critical feedback on policies and decisions from the Faculty and University Board.
Do you have an idea or suggestion to improve our faculty? Or do you have a complaint and are you unsure who to approach? Please do not hesitate to contact one of the members of the Faculty Council!
Members of the Faculty Council
- Alexia Buurman (Portfolio: HRM, finance, sustainability, diversity & inclusion)
- Marie Kolbenstetter (chair | Portfolio: (R)MA education, research, general affairs
- Arjan Louwen (acting council member | Portfolio: education, research)
- Myrthe Sassen (Vice Chair | Portfolio: (R)MA education, HRM, research, diversity & inclusion)
- Daily Put (Secretary | Portfolio: communication, finance)
- Wicher Verhagen (Portfolio: BA education, communication, sustainability)
For more information, see the Dutch language website of the Faculty Council.
Meeting dates 2021-2022
Due to the coronavirus situation the Faculty Council does not meet physically. Meetings take place online on the following dates:
- 2 november (internal meeting)
- 8 november
- 7 december (internal meeting)
- 13 december
Students and staff can listen in on the public agenda of the meeting. Please contact Janneke Mulders if you want to attend the meeting as a listener.