In light of the duties of care mentioned in the new Netherlands Code of Conduct for Research Integrity The Faculty Board of FGGA decided to install an Ethics Committee, that will evaluate all research of FGGA researchers.
Ethical review of research proposals is already common practice for research funded by organisations such as the European Committee (Horizon 2020/ERC/Marie Curie e.d.), NWO and KNAW. But also other funding organisations and bidders start requesting statements or reviews by an independent committee.
- Prof. dr. Antoaneta Dimitrova (ISGA), chair
- Dr. Manon Osseweijer (Faculty Office), secretary
- Dr. Min Cho (LUC)
- Dr. Andrei Poama (Institute Public Administration)
- Dr. Ingrid Samset (LUC)
- Dr. Eamon Aloyo (ISGA)
- Dr. Nadine Raaphorst (Institute Public Administration)
- Prof. dr. Paul Cliteur (Leiden Law School), external member
The Ethics Committee’s regulations are determined by the Faculty Board.