The Career Services advise students and recent graduates on the transition from study to first job. They also offer guidance to both bachelor’s and master’s students on study choices and career questions throughout their studies.
Students can turn to the Career Services for help with a wide range of subjects including:
- Searching for the right job
- Discussing the results of career tests
- Learning about the job market
- Drawing up a CV and LinkedIn profile
- Job applications
Study choice advice
- Doubts about a chosen study programme
- Changing study programmes
- Choosing a master’s programme
Visit the LU Career Zone for further information on the university's Career Services.