Faculty Council FSW
The Faculty Council offers the Faculty Board solicited and unsolicited advice on all matters on Faculty level relating to teaching, research, and organisation.
Half of the members is chosen by and from the faculty & staff. The other half is chosen by and from the student body.
Agenda meetings 2017-18
- 21 December, 2017
Time and location
- Time: 13:30 till circa 15:00 hrs.
- Location: Room 1.A41 (the Board Room)
Visitors are welcome.
Faculty & staff members 2017-18
- Toin Duijx (Education and Child Studies)
- Marlies van der Meer (Psychology)
- Frits Meijerink (Politican Science)
- Suzanne Mol (Education and Child Studies)
- Monique Tromp (SSC)
- Kees Verduin (Psychology)
Student members 2017-18
- Dorien de Koning (ONS)
- Arian van der Spek (CSL)
- Roza Speksnijder (ONS)
- Sophie Tönjann (ONS)
- Nazime Tunç (LVS)
- Ciska van de Wetering (LVS)
- Mike de Wit (ONS)