IM is responsible for University information policy. It ensures that the right information is available in the right place, and is responsible for the management and security of information.
What does IM do?
- Information security
- Long-range IT project planning
- Realises innovation projects
- Financial management of University systems
- Administrative information provision
- Editor of the staff website
Position at the University
IM operates under the Administration Directorate, which in turn operates under Administration and Central Services. It is responsible for providing administrative information and editing the staff website.
All IM staff can be found here.
|Jan Willem Brock
Tel. 071 527 3339
Tel. 071 527 3144
|PO Box 9500
2300 RA Leiden
2312 EZ Leiden
Plan your route