Functional Management is responsible for the management and development of University systems.
What does Functional Management do?
Functionality Management manages the following systems:
- SAP (support of financial, staff and logistical processes)
- ULCN (registration and management of accounts)
- GMS (registration of guest accounts)
- LU-Card (University identity card)
- E-votes (support for the University elections)
- Docman (document management)
- CRM (customer relationship management)
Position at the University
Functional Management operates under the Administration Directorate and works closely with the Information Management department, the ISSC and the stakeholders of the University systems.
All Functional Management staff can be found here.
Tel. 071 527 3088
Tel. 071 527 3144
|Postal address||PO Box 9500
2300 RA Leiden
|Visiting address||Rapenburg 70
2312 EZ Leiden
Plan your route