Financial Economic Affairs
FEZ supports the director of the Administration Directorate in the internal administration of the University. Its role is as policy initiator, advisor and facilitator in all areas of the University’s internal administration.
What does FEZ do?
- Coordinates the planning & control cycle of the University.
- Drafts quarterly accounts
- Drafts the University budget
- Drafts the Framework Memorandum
- Drafts the annual accounts and the policy explanation according to the figures[MO1]
- Maintains the allocation model: the mid-term allocation of funds.
Position at the University
FEZ operates under the Administration Directorate and works closely with the controllers at the faculties and other organisational units.
All FEZ staff can be found here.
Tel. 071 527 3178
|Judith de Wilde
Tel: 071 527 1801
|PO Box 9500
2300 RA Leiden
2312 EZ Leiden
Plan your route