Audit and Internal Control
AIC is responsible for performing audits of faculties and supporting units and assessing the efficiency and efficacy of the University’s administration.
What does AIC do?
- Financial audits (assessing financial information)
- Operational audits (appraising operational processes)
- Compliance audits (assessing compliance with law and regulations).
- IT audit (assessing and advising on IT control in the organization, the structure of the IT organization and information security)
- Preparatory research in the event of suspected irregularities
Position at the University
AIC operates under the Administration Directorate but is independent in its work. It reports to the Executive Board and works closely with the external auditor.
All AIC staff can be found here.
|Rob van Amsterdam
Tel. 071 527 6311
|Judith de Wilde
Tel: 071 527 1801